Due to the current development in connection with the corona virus and the latest recommendation of the Minister of Health Spahn to cancel events with more than 1000 participants, we are forced to cancel DAGA 2020 from 16th to 19th March 2020 with the greatest regret.
Frequently asked questions
When and how will my already paid conference fee be refunded?
In view of our efforts, we would very much appreciate it if you would refrain from a refund of the conference fees, also in order not to jeopardise our common professional society economically.
Alternatively, we will reimburse conference fees already paid in accordance with our General Terms and Conditions.
We ask for your understanding that due to the considerable effort involved, this can only be done in a few weeks. The following applies here:
- Payments made by direct debit will be refunded to the indicated account.
- Payments by bank transfer will be refunded if you give us your account details by e-mail. We ask you to provide us with the following data:
[account holder, IBAN, BIC, DAGA invoice number, participant, amount];
- We also prefer to refund payments by credit card by bank transfer, in which case we will refund the amount we have received from you (i.e. less any credit card fees incurred). For this purpose we also ask you to provide the above-mentioned data.
Please note that authors who have submitted a manuscript for publication will neither be reimbursed nor receive a donation receipt.
I have booked a Deutsche Bahn ticket. Will I be reimbursed for the cost of this ticket?
According to information from Deutsche Bahn, tickets for DB Fernverkehr, where the specific reason for travel is no longer applicable due to the corona virus, will be cancelled free of charge. Please contact the Deutsche Bahn sales offices or the DB Customer Dialogue.
Further information on this topic is also available here.
Can I still cancel my hotel room now?
We would like to point out that
- if you have made your booking directly at the hotel, please contact your hotel directly.
- if you have made your hotel reservation through Hannover Marketing und Tourismus GmbH, please contact them. You can find the contact details here.